Accounts Receivable Specialist (French Fluency)
Aquent has been the global leader in the creative and marketing staffing industry for more than 30 years. Committed to providing a results-driven environment in a progressive and innovative culture, we are seeking an accounts receivable specialist who shares the same entrepreneurial spirit that we were founded upon and maintain today.
Our new French speaking accounts receivable specialist will work from home in a collaborative team environment where you’ll help us work better, faster and smarter.
You’ll add value to the bottom line every day:
- You’ll be a critical team member managing the A/R Portfolio of accounts for Aquent's French division
- Aquent knows that relationships are everything: you’ll forge relationships with the A/P team in our Paris office
- Fanatical customer service is essential as you communicate in French via phone and email with our French clients to inquire on the status of payments
- Review bank reports to learn of recent payment(s)
- Collaborate with the Paris Aquent office to resolve issues/discrepancies of invoices, in order to obtain timely payment.
- Be point of contact with the French Accounting Firm- Exco with regards to applications of payment etc.
- Will use an Accounting System called Cegi, Cegid and Evolia (in the French language)
- Will co-host biweekly meetings to share account updates with key Aquent players (France Office, UK office)
- Consistent pursuit of past due invoices via email/phone and follow-ups as needed
- Manage a spreadsheet of each account to be maintained and updated weekly
- Regular and consistent maintenance on account statements. Clean up when necessary regarding short/overpays
- Escalation of issues to the manager when necessary
- There’s room to grow in this role and take on responsibilities in Amsterdam and the UK
The Right person for this role:
- Fluency in French and English is critical (written and spoken)
- Associate's degree in Accounting or a related field
- 2-3 years of experience with accounts receivable, invoicing, and/or customer service
- MS Office applications and Google Docs- we’re crazy about Google Docs here!
- Knowledge of GAAP and basic accounting principles
- Strong attention to detail with a dedication to accuracy
- Excellent French and English verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to analyze large sets of data
- Curious, motivated, dedicated
We are a global workforce solutions company that helps organizations find, grow, and support their most valuable resource - people. More than 30 years ago, we invented the creative and marketing staffing speciality. We continue to be the largest creative staffing firm in the world. By challenging conventional wisdom, we continuously innovate across talent, services, and technology within the creative space and beyond.
Vitamin T/Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Job Start Date Monday, March 22, 2021