A500 Apparel - Account Director
Aquent has been the global leader in the creative and marketing staffing industry for more than 30 years. Committed to providing a results-driven environment in a progressive and innovative culture, we are seeking consultative sales professionals who share the same entrepreneurial spirit that we were founded upon and maintain today.
Our new west coast based account director will land, maintain and grow deep and lasting relationships with apparel companies from San Francisco to NYC, these are the brands you love to wear every day.
Our Account Directors listen to clients’ pain points and suggest the best solutions including staffing, managed services, project management software and a suite of healthcare benefit offerings. You’ll act as a subject matter expert and begin with a holistic assessment of your clients’ digital marketing, creative, and development initiatives and recommend flexible solutions that deliver speed and scale on demand. As a “hunter” you’ll have resources, training, fantastic products, and the industry’s best reputation blowing at your back.
You’ll walk in the door with established accounts currently billing and you’ll hustle to land new clients.
Ways you’ll continuously add value:
- Build an effective consultative relationship with clients and key contacts during the sales process. Key contacts include C-suite decision-makers in Digital Marketing, Creative Services, Procurement, Human Resources, Strategic Sourcing and Supplier Diversity
Collaborate with others to develop sales proposals designed to meet individual client needs
Negotiate expectations, terms, conditions and pricing of services with new clients
Generate opportunities from client meetings, referrals, networking, and social media
Partner effectively with your recruiting team who will identify the right talent for the job
Spearhead responses to RFPs
Key factors that impact an AD’s success:
Proven sales record closing multi-year, complex sales in fortune 500 organizations
Prior success selling multiple services to a variety of departments/divisions across a large organization. Our clients have 50-100+ potential buyers- you’ll want to find them all
Experience in the digital creative and marketing space is helpful
Experience in and a passion for the apparel or footwear industry is preferred
Strong quantitative reasoning skills are critical. You must be fast on your feet to work out pricing models
Excellent troubleshooting and negotiating skills
You should be skilled in crafting tailored emails that land a meeting
You cannot be averse to picking up the phone - phone calls still land business
You should be able to think on your feet during sales meetings to overcome objections, describe our competitive advantages and answer tough questions
We are a global workforce solutions company that helps organizations find, grow, and support their most valuable resource - people. More than 30 years ago, we invented the creative and marketing staffing speciality. We continue to be the largest creative staffing firm in the world. By challenging conventional wisdom, we continuously innovate across talent, services, and technology within the creative space and beyond.
- Work/life balance: we say it, we mean it
- Generous benefits package: medical, vision and dental benefits, generous 401(k), FSA, tuition reimbursement, paid sick/vacation time and more
- Vacation when you need it: unusually generous and flexible vacation offered (we believe in rewarding hard work as you achieve your goals)
- Free use of company's Hawaii and Florida beach houses
- Individualistic approach: we encourage a personal touch to your work - we don't believe in a "one-size-fits-all" approach
- Industry reputation: as a division of Aquent, we're the world's largest creative staffing firm
- Pay Type Salary
- Travel Required Yes
- Telecommute % 100
- Job Start Date Monday, March 22, 2021