Studios Headquarters - Studios Recruiter / Resource Manager
The job of an Aquent Studios Recruiter is a lot like internal recruiting, a bit like account management, a little like temporary staffing, and mostly a whole bunch of fun. Aquent Studios is seeking a consultative and experienced recruiter to partner with internal hiring managers to staff creative roles in our client engagement teams. This role interfaces with both internal and external hiring managers, and requires prior success in a client facing role.
More often than not, you are recruiting for long-term salaried contract positions, and will need to wear your direct hire recruiter hat much of the time. At any moment, BAM! A short-term temporary position can come up, and you’ll shift gears quickly to jump on a last minute temp req. All the while you’ll be supported by a close knit group of deeply experienced recruiting ROCK STARS. Sound thrilling? We think so too!
Some of the things Aquent Studios Recruiters report liking best about this job:
- Awesome team culture and feeling completely supported by teammates
- Genuine sense of partnership with internal hiring managers and senior leaders
- The fact that we’re always trying new processes, programs and technology to up our game
- Use your energy and drive to find A-list candidates for Aquent Studios client support teams, while ensuring an amazing candidate experience and maintaining a strong corporate brand.
- Collaborate with hiring managers to understand position requirements, set expectations, consult on job descriptions and rates, and maintain communication throughout the hiring process.
- Source candidates through referrals, networking and direct sourcing using proactive tactics (Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter, associations, communities).
- Build contagious enthusiasm with candidates and contacts that Aquent Studios is THE place to work.
- Deliver fanatical customer service to hiring managers through consistent proactive communication and exemplary follow-up through all phases of the hiring process.
- Communicate professionally and tactfully, so that all candidates, even those not selected, are left with a high opinion of Aquent
- Ensure adherence with all federal, state and local regulations governing the recruitment process including Affirmative Action.
- Gather and document interview feedback from candidates and hiring managers after each interview and clearly set expectations with everyone involved
- Uncover referrals from every contact and actively network with internal staff to identify new employee referral candidates
- Build and maintain network of strong candidates
Required Qualifications/Critical Competencies:
- 4+ years of experience in full life cycle recruiting (preferably in the creative space)
- Exceptional customer service focus combined with exemplary follow-through
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with a love of networking and no fear of asking for referrals and reaching out to passive candidates.
- Strong network and passionate about social media with active profiles on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
- Successful experience recruiting in a high volume, fast paced environment
- Superior ability to build strong relationships with candidates and hiring managers
- Ability to self-prioritize, negotiate and manage requests from multiple hiring managers
- Coachable self-learner
- A great sense of fun and can-do attitude
We are a global workforce solutions company that helps organizations find, grow, and support their most valuable resource - people. More than 30 years ago, we invented the creative and marketing staffing speciality. We continue to be the largest creative staffing firm in the world. By challenging conventional wisdom, we continuously innovate across talent, services, and technology within the creative space and beyond.
What We Offer:
- Aquent is the world leader in digital, marketing, and creative staffing and solutions.
- Work/life balance: we say it, we mean it!
- Generous benefits package: medical, vision and dental benefits, generous 401(k), FSA, tuition reimbursement, paid sick/vacation time, and more
- An unusually generous and flexible vacation offered - AKA vacation when you need it
- Free use of company's Hawaii beach house
- Individualistic approach: we encourage a personal touch to your work - we don't believe in a "one-size-fits-all" approach
- Industry reputation: we are the world's largest creative staffing firm
Vitamin T/Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
- Pay Type Salary