A500 Media - Account Director
Aquent, the world leader in digital, marketing, and creative staffing, is seeking a consultative, results-driven Account Director to maintain and grow deep and lasting relationships within the Media Industry (as part of Aquent’s Technology Industry portfolio) think Fortune 500, while achieving assigned goals for sales and profit growth.
The Account Director is expected to retain existing business, while pursuing additional profitable growth opportunities within these key accounts. The Account Director is responsible for selling and supporting Aquent’s complete product and service offering. Focusing on existing and new buyers with high-value, strategic growth opportunities, the Account Director’s most important customer interactions are video meetings on a weekly basis.
The Account Director penetrates their assigned account by:
- Selling new or additional products or services to current buyers; and/or
- Finding new buyers within the existing client location; and/or
- Selling to additional client locations or divisions
The Account Director’s primary role is selling – hunting and farming – into one or more primary industries within Fortune 500 companies. S/he will lead the overall growth strategy, and manage all contracts and negotiations with senior members of your client’s procurement and contracts team, third-party vendor(s) like Managed Service Providers (MSP), hiring managers, and other key client and Aquent stakeholders. S/he will cross-sell Aquent’s solutions to achieve comprehensive account penetration with maximum exposure for Aquent’s services. The end result is closing multi-year staffing solution deals.
Ways you’ll continuously add value:
- Build an effective consultative relationship with clients and key contacts during the sales process. Key contacts include C-suite decision-makers in Digital Marketing, Creative Services Management, Procurement, Human Resources, Strategic Sourcing and Supplier Diversity
- Collaborate with others to develop sales proposals designed to meet individual client need
- Negotiate expectations, terms, conditions and pricing of services with new clients
- Generate orders from client meetings, referrals, networking and social media
- Partner effectively with your recruiting team back in the office who will identify the right talent for the job
- Spearhead responses to RFPs
Key factors that greatly impact an AD’s success:
- Proven sales record closing multi-year, complex sales
- Solution sales is the name of the game and prior success selling solutions to enterprise customers is critical
- Experience in the digital creative and marketing space is helpful
- Strong quantitative reasoning skills are critical. S/he must be fast on your feet to work out pricing models
- Excellent troubleshooting and negotiating skills
- S/he should be skilled in crafting tailored emails that land meetings
- S/he should be able to think on your feet during sales meetings to overcome objections, describe our competitive advantages and answer tough questions
What We Offer:
- Work/life balance: we say it, we mean it!
- Generous benefits package: medical, vision and dental benefits, generous 401(k), FSA, tuition reimbursement, paid sick/vacation time, and more
- An unusually generous and flexible vacation offered - AKA vacation when you need it
- Free use of company's Hawaii beach house
- Individualistic approach: we encourage a personal touch to your work - we don't believe in a "one-size-fits-all" approach
- Industry reputation: we are the world's largest creative staffing firm
We are a global workforce solutions company that helps organizations find, grow, and support their most valuable resource - people. More than 30 years ago, we invented the creative and marketing staffing speciality. We continue to be the largest creative staffing firm in the world. By challenging conventional wisdom, we continuously innovate across talent, services, and technology within the creative space and beyond.
Vitamin T/Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
- Pay Type Salary