Why Join Aquent?
A unique opportunity to be part of a new team focused on executing on people strategies for an organization whose mission is to harness the power of individuals to change the way the world works.
Our culture is one that is focused on people. Two values core to Aquent are:
- Our people make the difference
- Continuous learning and improvement drive the organization and the individual
Unleash the energy of our people to innovate while keeping us anchored to our core values in our endless pursuit to transform the staffing industry.
This position will build strong partnerships as the HR Business Partner for our Staffing and Studios business unit collaborating with leaders and staff to implement HR and development strategies that foster employee engagement and align employees to our vision and business strategy.
- Partner with leaders in managing their business, developing their people and driving business results
- Influence and coach team members on leadership and talent practices, with a focus on driving alignment to business strategy and values
- Support the alignment of employee needs and corporate programs and strategies (i.e. professional development, performance management, rewards and recognition, coaching, compensation
- Work closely with management and employees to foster positive team working relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention
- Guide managers through day-to-day performance management practices and advise on coaching, counseling, career development and disciplinary actions
- Partner with Employee Relations to escalate and resolve complex employee relations issues
- Develop and support communication and implementation strategies for key people and business initiatives
- Drive change initiatives within supported group
- Collaborate with leaders to identify trends and implement action planning around engagement survey results
Experience and skills needed:
- 5+ years in an HR Business Partner or Generalist role with strong a focus on strategy and leading change and best practices that support our people and organizational growth
- Strong HR and business acumen
- Demonstrated experience and/or knowledge in performance management, employee/leadership development, employee engagement, and change management
- Experience in delivering training and proven ability to facilitate and coach
- Ability to drive human resource strategies and programs in a complex and dynamic environmentExperience at consulting, advising and influencing managers and employees
- Experience in working in a geographically dispersed and matrix organization where collaboration is key in delivering results
- Ability manage multiple initiatives and projects simultaneously
- Demonstrated ability to diagnosis issues, creatively solve problems, and coach managers
- Bachelor’s degree
- HR Certification preferred
- Work/life balance: we say it, we mean it
- Generous benefits package: medical, vision and dental benefits, generous 401(k), FSA, tuition reimbursement, paid sick/vacation time and more
- Vacation when you need it: unusually generous and flexible vacation offered (we believe in rewarding hard work as you achieve your goals)
- Free use of company's Hawaii or Captiva Island beach house
- Individualistic approach: we encourage a personal touch to your work - we don't believe in a "one-size-fits-all" approach Industry reputation: as a division of Aquent, we're the world's largest creative staffing firm
We are a global workforce solutions company that helps organizations find, grow, and support their most valuable resource - people. More than 30 years ago, we invented the creative and marketing staffing speciality. We continue to be the largest creative staffing firm in the world. By challenging conventional wisdom, we continuously innovate across talent, services, and technology within the creative space and beyond.
Vitamin T/Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
- Chicago, IL, USA