Temporary Project Manager
10 Briggs Dr, East Greenwich, RI 02818, USA ● Virtual Req #159
Friday, January 8, 2021
The Temporary Project Manager plans and coordinates all aspects of creative-specific projects from request to delivery; develops detailed project plans and manages all implementation processes including resource allocation, progress tracking, monitoring changes, documentation, and on-time delivery within budget constraints. Projects may vary in number, size, and complexity.
Specific/Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Coordinate and conduct weekly team status meetings with Marketing and Creative teams
• Oversee all aspects of projects; sets deadlines, assigns responsibilities, monitors and summarizes progress of projects
• Prioritizes tasks and assignments
• Manage and maintain project documentation
• Develop timelines, track status of each project
• Identify and escalate issues and mitigation plans throughout the project lifecycle
• Manage timeline and milestones for event and campaign deliverables
• Track project performance and analyze the overall successes and opportunities for improvement for future projects
• Delegate project tasks based individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels
• Meet budgetary objectives and adjust project constraints as needed
• Collaborate and establish effective working relationships with leadership across the organization to achieve results.
• Challenge organizational leaders as necessary to create continuous improvement and accountability to improve KPI’s, including growth, productivity, asset utilization, inventory, and customer focus.
• Successfully facilitate key projects and change initiatives to achieve desired results.
• Other duties as needed.
• This position requires limited travel; 0-25%
Qualifications and Requirements
• Proficient in Asana
• Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
• 5+ years of related experience with demonstrated success delivering creative deliveries on-time, within budget, and in-scope
• Knowledge of MS Project and team collaboration tools
• Creative and detail-oriented
• Ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline driven environment
• Ability to multitask and coordinate multiple schedules is vital
• Highly organized and demonstrates a strong sense of urgency to complete goals and tasks
• Highly resourceful and flexible
• Excellent communication skills (written, verbal and presentation)
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Job Family Corporate
- Pay Type Salary
- Required Education Bachelor’s Degree
- 10 Briggs Dr, East Greenwich, RI 02818, USA